Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thinking about you Girls! <3

Well, it's another day here in Buffalo, TX. I am not sure if I am headed home today or not, but I am sure that I have less then a week until I am in Wichita Falls, TX visiting with my 2 beautiful sisters that I adore so much! The kids are still asleep and Jimmy definetly is b/c he got in at 5:30am...Bless it... so I came downstairs for coffee and computer. All I can seem to think about is what to pack for next week when I get home from here. My sisters dress so freakin cute so I know I have to bring it! lol I wish I had my bathing suit on I would just go lay out but I know that as soon as I got out to the pool Jayde would wake up. She is probably awake right now, so I guess I need to go check so that she doesn't wake her daddy. Anyway, I'll blog more later. Love ya Suanne!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment